Sunday, April 18, 2010

Flip flop favorites




These are some of my favorites. I really need to get new ones for this year but I've had some of these for over a year and I still love them. They are very very comfortable and inexpensive. I really see no need in spending lots of money on flip flops or sandals. The most I've ever spent on a pair is around $25 dollars and they were Roxy sandals that I got back in 2004 and I STILL have them and wear them til this day. So that is an exception but other then that... I think it's VERY silly to spend a lot of money on them. I have pictured the classic flip flops that I'm sure everyone has a pair of. I get mine at Old Navy and I've gotten them at Old Navy forever. They are REALLY good and so comfortable. They are 2 for $5 and you can't beat that especially since they last you a LONG time and because of the comfort. I have also a jelly type of flip flop (the hot pink & black) those are from Old Navy as well and I got them on sale for 2 for $5 but they are normally a little more. Those are very comfortable as well and super cute. I got those brown fringe sandals at Target on sale for $10 again, they are really comfortable. I live in Texas so in the spring and summer we live in flop flops and sandals so it's a must to find really comfortable and inexpensive ones down here just so we can have a variety of them. I think that's enough for my flip flop entry. What is your favorite style and favorite brand?

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Old Navy has the best flip flops around. Thats where I've gotten mine for years. Rue 21 has really cute ones, but they aren't as comfy, but sometimes cute conquers comfort. xD I've never seen the Jelly ones! I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Navy flip flops are amazing! lol and they have them for a good price! Rue 21 I love that place but it's pretty far away from me in another city :(

    ReplyDelete